Марс 2025 - Онлайн игра. Военно-экономическая стратегия нового поколения.
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Just Tell Me Why.... Options · View
xninja
Posted: Monday, October 03, 2016 3:29:49 PM

Groups: Member

15.6 Hours ago.
The country sibir(#2) has launched a cruise missile against your country. Incoming missile has been destroyed by your SDI system.

15.6 Hours ago.
The country sibir(#2) has launched a cruise missile against your country. Incoming missile has been destroyed by your SDI system.

15.6 Hours ago.
The country sibir(#2) has launched a chemical missile against your country, killing 10,875 citizens and laying waste to 224 buildings.

15.6 Hours ago.
The country sibir(#2) has launched a chemical missile against your country. Incoming missile has been destroyed by your SDI system.

15.6 Hours ago.
The country sibir(#2) has launched a chemical missile against your country. Incoming missile has been destroyed by your SDI system.

15.6 Hours ago.

15.6 Hours ago.
The country sibir(#2) has launched a nuclear missile against your country. Incoming missile has been destroyed by your SDI system.

15.6 Hours ago.
The country sibir(#2) has launched a nuclear missile against your country. Incoming missile has been destroyed by your SDI system.

15.6 Hours ago.

15.6 Hours ago.

15.8 Hours ago.
The country sibir(#2) tried to spy on your country.

17.1 Hours ago.
The country SHSI(#5) has launched a nuclear missile against your country. Incoming missile has been destroyed by your SDI system.

17.1 Hours ago.
The country SHSI(#5) has launched a nuclear missile against your country. Incoming missile has been destroyed by your SDI system.

17.1 Hours ago.

17.1 Hours ago.

18.5 Hours ago.
The country KAZANTIP(#7) has launched a cruise missile against your country. Incoming missile has been destroyed by your SDI system.

18.5 Hours ago.
The country KAZANTIP(#7) has launched a cruise missile against your country. Incoming missile has been destroyed by your SDI system.

18.5 Hours ago.

18.5 Hours ago.
The country KAZANTIP(#7) has launched a nuclear missile against your country. Incoming missile has been destroyed by your SDI system.

1.2 Day ago.
The country KAZANTIP(#7) tried to spy on your country.

2.2 Days ago.
The country knopka(#1) has launched a nuclear missile against your country. Incoming missile has been destroyed by your SDI system.

2.2 Days ago.
The country knopka(#1) has launched a chemical missile against your country. Incoming missile has been destroyed by your SDI system.

2.2 Days ago.
The country knopka(#1) tried to spy on your country.

2.2 Days ago.
The country knopka(#1) has launched a nuclear missile against your country. Incoming missile has been destroyed by your SDI system.

2.2 Days ago.
The country knopka(#1) has launched a nuclear missile against your country, turning 296 hectares of land into radioactive desert.

2.2 Days ago.
The country knopka(#1) has launched a chemical missile against your country. Incoming missile has been destroyed by your SDI system.

2.6 Days ago.

2.6 Days ago.

2.6 Days ago.

2.6 Days ago.

2.6 Days ago.

2.6 Days ago.

2.6 Days ago.
The country sibir(#2) has launched a nuclear missile against your country, turning 312 hectares of land into radioactive desert.

2.9 Days ago.
The country KAZANTIP(#7) tried to stir up rebellions in your country.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.
2,753 citizens have died in civil disorders.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.
2,643 citizens have died in civil disorders.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.
The country KAZANTIP(#7) tried to spy on your country.

2.9 Days ago.
2,894 citizens have died in civil disorders.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.
2,867 citizens have died in civil disorders.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.
The country KAZANTIP(#7) has launched a nuclear missile against your country. Incoming missile has been destroyed by your SDI system.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.

2.9 Days ago.

14 Days ago.
The country 121212(#8) tried to spy on your country.

14 Days ago.
The country 121212(#8) tried to spy on your country.

..................................................................................................

..................................................................................................

Even if I did want to fight.... how would I have a chance? 3+ vs 1..... so lame....

Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com
Aim:baerninja
MSN:XninjaBaer@hotmail.com
Yahoo:baerninjajason@yahoo.com

Sponsor
Posted: Monday, October 03, 2016 3:29:49 PM
TheFreak
Posted: Saturday, October 08, 2016 9:25:40 PM

Tell me why you still play in Primary? How many times have you finished top 10? Hell, how many times have you finished a set? It's their domain, and there is no place for you, or your friends.

If you wanted to do something other than cry about it, you would recruit a few of the 500 players from Earth Empires, and go own the Primary server, along with handing them their ass in Alliance. It's all about numbers, and you have none. Either quit playing or become proactive.
xninja
Posted: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 6:29:19 PM

I still play because I enjoy the conversations I have with the many friends I have made over the years. I enjoy building countries. I even enjoy war, when its a semi fair fight.

I dont think I have finished in the top 10 in Primary. I am usually killed off very quickly in the beginning of the set. Though I do restart and try again every set. I have not ended a Primary set not playing my country......

It is their domain.... and they ran it into the ground.....

I have recruited many times for this game. Each time they leave due to broken moderation, game mechanics and politics.

The fact of the matter is members of the mars community shouldn't have to be proactive and turn solo servers into alliance based servers. The game should be properly moderated and cheaters should be punished.

I log on for maybe 5 minutes every day or so if I remember. Maybe I will just quit. I generally stick around for the select few that I have befriended over the many years of playing this silly game. Though in its current state that number has greatly decreased. Making it that much easier to walk away.

As for your comments freak.... where are you in helping your anti Russian monopoly counter parts? I have not seen your contribution to the "numbers"...... or have you taken your own advise and just quit playing? I dont think you have quit playing or there would be little reason for you to stick around reading the forums and posting your opinion on the matter.

And for the record. There is a difference between crying and calling p ussies p ussies.

Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com
Aim:baerninja
MSN:XninjaBaer@hotmail.com
Yahoo:baerninjajason@yahoo.com

Disl
Posted: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 2:41:39 PM

@xninja he has a point. This is really nothing new. I do not condone it but those with power make the rules, no matter how we may protest. Their ego does not care about the "big fish small pond" paradox. If they wish to reign supreme over an eviscerated playerbase, then that is their prerogative carried out from the sheer numbers, and activity they command. I can only suggest you do not take this so seriously. And if you want to speak with friends come to the irc chats if you wish. All the games I know of are extinct.

@TheFreak How are you doing brother? You disappeared like the freak you are. Still causing discord I see? we should chat sometime for old times sake, I could some insight from your perspective.